After 13 years equipping pastors across Asia from their home in Beijing, China, John and Sherry Yoder began serving the immigrant communities in metro Minneapolis/St. Paul. Worshipping in over 50 immigrant churches and meeting with their pastors, John discovered that the most effective way to resource them was to connect them with loving, healthy American churches. In 2019 Church Connectors Ministry was founded to respond to this need. John now serves as a Master Connector, coaching American and immigrant churches across America in developing the best possible relationships. John is an ordained minister of the Evangelical Free Church of America and holds a Master’s of Divinity degree from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.
What we believe
We subscribe to the Statement of Faith of the National Association of Evangelicals:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Contact us by text: 833-500-5644
Contact us by voicemail: 952-222-0701
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a free individual coaching session
Discuss your questions about church connections with our lead Connector, John Yoder